Where does Hohns Acres Farmstead deliver?
- We currently provide home delivery to the 78759 zip code in Austin as well as Taylor and Thorndale. We have other pick up locations available that can be found here.
Will you be adding more delivery zones and pick up locations?
- We are always open to adding more! We are starting in these areas because we have customers buying regularly from us who live in these areas. On our Locations page, in the top right hand corner, is a link to sign up as a Host Location. If you are interested or have other ideas, please, use the link to let us know.
Is there a minimum order for Home Delivery?
- Yes, there is a $50 order minimum. Please Note: All orders of $99 or more qualify for Free Home Delivery (in available zones).
Is there a charge for Home Delivery and Pick Up Locations?
- Yes, there is a $4.99 delivery charge for Home Delivery and $2.49 for Pick Up at locations other than on farm or the farmers market, which are always free. Please Note: All orders of $99 or more qualify for Free Home Delivery (in available zones).
What happens after I place my order?
- After placing your order, you should receive a confirmation email letting your know we received it. Closer to your pick up/delivery day, we will pull the items, update the weights for meat products on your order, then charge the card you have on file. You will receive an email with your final total once your order is packed which includes a reminder of your Pick Up or Delivery day/time.
Can I change my Pick Up or Delivery Location?
- Absolutely! Any time you want to switch locations, simply click "Change" next to your current location in the black bar at the top of the page. Enter your zip code to view all available options for your area. Pick the one that works best and place your order.
When will my order be delivered?
- We deliver orders on a weekly basis. Each delivery zone and pick up location has a set schedule. For example, the 78759 zip code has Home Delivery and Gateway Pick Up options available weekly on Wednesdays. All other times can be viewed here.
Who will delivery my order?
- Typically, it will be Jeremy, your local, friendly farmer extraordinaire.
What if I am not home at the time of delivery?
- No problem! We just ask that you leave an insulated cooler at your front door for us to place your order in and once you do arrive home, please unpack your items as soon as you are able.
How should I expect my order to arrive?
- All meat products are frozen from our farm and placed in coolers so they maintain a safe, chilled temperature while in transit. Orders will be placed at your doorstep in a cooler that you provide.
When will my credit card be charged?
- Your card will be charged at the time that your order is packed for delivery. You many notice a slightly lower or higher final order total as some adjustments may be necessary for any items priced by the pound.